ToxiRAE Pro (PGM-1860) Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Non-Wireless Gas Detector
The ToxiRAE Pro from RAE Systems is reliable and intrinsically safe. It’s ideal for applications and industries such as agriculture, chemicals, fire service/hazmat use, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, steel manufacturing and water and wastewater.
It’s a single gas detector suitable for monitoring Sulfur Dioxide and a wide range of other toxic gases. Over 20 intelligent interchangeable sensors are available. They’re easy to change and able to store calibration data.
You can have confidence that the ToxiRAE Pro will carry out SO2 gas detection safely with its rugged housing and secure alligator clip.
Please note that non-wireless models cannot be upgraded to wireless.
- A button press or alarm will activate the white LED backlighting on the graphical LCD screen
- Gas concentrations in ppm, battery status, data logging on/off, wireless on/off and reception quality – STEL, TWA and peak values will display on screen
- Continuous datalogging capacity (three-months at 1 minute intervals) with user-configurable datalogging intervals (from 1 to 3600 seconds)
- Sensors, filter and Li-ion battery are replaceable and the unit is easily maintainable
- Operation and programming are done with use of 2-buttons
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with the AutoRAE 2 – available from Frontline Safety
|Range||0 to 20 ppm|
4.6” x 2.4” x 1.2” (118 x 60 x 30 mm)
|Weight||7.76 oz (220g)|
|>30 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) Recharge time <4 hours through charging cradle (rechargeable Li-ion battery)|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP-65 for dust & water ingress protection|
|Hazardous Location Approvals||
|CE Compliance (European Conformity)||EMC directive 2004/108/EC, R&TTE directive: 1999/5/EC, ATEX directive 94/9/EC|
|Warranty||2 years on non-consumable components; 1 year on sensor, battery and other consumable parts|