ToxiRAE Pro PID Gas Detector (PGM-1800) 10.6 eV PID Datalogging (Non-Wireless) - Industrial Hygiene Model
The ToxiRAE Pro PID detector is a reliable, non-wireless gas monitor. It’s ideal for industrial hygiene and safety applications such as chemical plants, government health, safety, security and environmental agencies, hazmat teams and first responders, oil and gas and pharmaceuticals
It’s one of the world’s smallest volatile organic compound (VOC) monitors with the ability to accurately monitor over 300 VOCs. This particular model has a datalogging capability and comes with a 10.6 eV lamp.
You have the ability to choose from an on board library of 190 correction factors and can programme the ToxiRAE Pro PID to automatically read in equivalent units of the specified compound.
It’s important to note that non-wireless models cannot be upgraded to wireless.
- A button press or alarm will activate the white LED backlighting on the graphical LCD screen
- Continuous datalogging capacity (three-months at 1 minute intervals) with user-configurable datalogging intervals (from 1 to 3600 seconds)
- Sensors, filter and Li-ion battery are replaceable and the unit is easily maintainable
- Operation and programming are done with use of 2-buttons
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with the AutoRAE 2 – available from Frontline Safety
|Range||0.1 to 2000 ppm|
4.6” x 2.4” x 1.2” (118 x 60 x 30 mm)
|Weight||8.29 oz (235g)|
|Detectable Gases||A wide variety of ionisable chemicals using 190 built-in and over 300 published correction factors|
|>12 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) Recharge time|
|Humidity||0-95% RH non-condensing|
|Temperature||-4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C)|
|IP Rating||IP-65 for dust & water ingress protection|
|Hazardous Location Approvals||
|CE Compliance (European Conformity)||EMC directive 2004/108/EC, R&TTE directive: 1999/5/EC, ATEX directive 94/9/EC|
|Performance Test Compliance||C22.2 No 152, ANSI/ISA-12.13.01|
|Warranty||2 years on non-consumable components; 1 year on sensor, battery and other consumable parts|