Drager - Pac 3500 Oxygen (O2) Personal Gas Detector
Please note: this product is now obsolete. It has been replaced by the Drager Pac 6000 disposable gas detector.
The Drager Pac 3500 personal gas monitor allows accurate and quick detection of oxygen depletion. It’s ideal for use in industrial personal monitoring applications and also meets industrial safety requirements.
This O2 gas detector is robust and has an easy-to-use display which allows gas concentrations, measurement units, remaining life and operating times to be seen at a glance.
- Features a 2 year lifetime
- Impact-resistant housing with protective rubber coating, impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Adjustable crocodile clip allows monitor to attach to clothing
- Language-free LCD display
- Adjustable alarm threshold levels
- Ability to store up to 60 events with date times, gas and battery alarms, error codes, configuration changes, fresh air calibrations and bump tests
- Connecting cradle allows data to be downloaded to a PC.
- Pac 3500 can be tested using the Drager Bump Test Station
- Event logger automatically stores test results and can be printed on mobile printer (optional)
- Gas inlets featured at top and front of device
- Adjustable bump and calibration intervals
- 2 years operation without calibration
|Range (ppm)||0 to 25% Vol.|
|Resolution (ppm)||0.1 % Vol|
|Response Time||10 sec|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 inch|
|Weight||120g; 3.8 oz|
8 hours of use per day, 1 minute alarms per day (Typical at 25° C)
|IP Rating||IP 65 – projection of water|