- Description / Features / Spec
Drager - Pac 7000 Phosphine (PH3) Personal Gas Detector
The Drager Pac 7000 phosphine gas detector is a small, portable monitor which is can be used to work safely in industrial settings.
The instrument has the ability to detect harmful concentrations of PH3 gas and is designed for long-term operation.
The Pac 7000 is reliable and provides fast and accurate readings for personal monitoring applications.
Automated bump tests can be done using the Draeger Bump Test Station. These tests can be configured to match specific safety regulations. If they’re not carried out the gas monitor will automatically shut down after a period of time.
- Impact-resistant, protective rubber housing
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Attach monitor to clothing using adjustable crocodile clip
- Battery and sensor can be easily replaced on-site without additional equipment
- Replaceable water and dust filter
- Immediate display of gas hazards on a clear, LCD screen
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Data can be downloaded via Drager Pac Vision, Drager CC-Vision software or Drager GasVision software
- Integrated menu for calibration options
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station
Range (ppm) 0 to 20 ppm Resolution (ppm) 0.01 ppm Response Time 10 secs Dimensions (W x H x D) 84 x 64 x 25 mm; 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0 in. Weight 120 g; 3.8 oz.
- Temperature: -20 – 50 °C; -4 – 122 °F
- Pressure: 700 – 1300 hPa
- Humidity: 10 – 90 % r. h.
5500 hours; unlimited lifetime (Typical at 25° C)
IP Rating IP 65 – projection of water
- Two-tone-alarm typical > 90 dB at a distance of 30 cm
- Two alarm lights located at corners of monitor for 360° visibility
- Adjustable TWA and STEL alarms
- Low battery and error warning
- CE-Sign (89/336/EEC, 94/9/EC)
- ATEX II 1 G EEx ia IIC, T4; I M 1 EEx ia I, T 4
- UL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4
- cUL Class I, II, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp. Code T4
- IECEx EEx ia IIC, T4
- Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC
- Measurement Performance Certificate (acc. to ATEX) EN 45544 (CO, H2S), EN 50104 (02), EN 50271
- Pac 7000 Detector with Drager XXS Sensor as specified
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Crocodile clip (installed)
- High capacity Lithium battery installed
0 Customer Review(s)
Write Your Own Review
We offer a range of delivery options to suit your needs including FREE UK delivery on all orders over £50 ex VAT, which is web-exclusive. All UK and International orders are sent using a fully trackable and reliable courier service. You will receive an email notification upon despatch of your order and tracking details can be requested at any time should you wish to check the status of your delivery.
International customers also have the option to choose their own courier. See the delivery page for more details.
Shipping costs are dependant on delivery address and will be calculated at the time of checkout. Delivery costs are based on a maximum weight of 20kg and maximum dimensions of 40 x 40 x 40 cm. For orders exceeding these weights and dimensions, please contact us on [email protected] for a delivery quote.
For UK orders, goods will normally be delivered within 3 - 5 working days and for all other orders within 5 - 10 working days. Delivery timescales are based on stock availability and are subject to change at any time.
Note: We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to [email protected] or contact us on 0844 550 0001. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning the day after you take delivery of your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
Alternatively we will collect the goods from you which will incur a charge no greater than the actual cost of arranging the collection and shipping. In this case you must make the goods available for collection. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Upon receipt of returned items in satisfactory condition we will arrange a full credit by the same method used to pay for the goods originally. Any credit due will be processed within a maximum of thirty days.
Note: If you wish to return goods for refund or exchange after 14 days, a re-stocking fee of 20% of the full order total will apply.
If upon receipt of goods you find them to be faulty, damaged or if you have been incorrectly supplied an item, you should notify us within 24 hours by contacting 0844 500 0001 or [email protected] and quoting your order number and contact details.
Frontline Safety will arrange uplift of any damaged or wrongly received goods and if on inspection of goods we also find them to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will offer replacement goods or provide a full refund.
We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
Note: If your goods happen to develop a fault out with the standard returns period but within supplied warranty period or if you require any additional assistance, please contact us on 0844 550 0001 or email [email protected]
All postage, handling, customs and duty charges for all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a fully traceable, insured service as goods are your responsibility while in transit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
exc VAT £30.00 inc VAT £36.00