- Description / Features / Spec
MiniRAE 3000+ (Model PGM-7320) Non-Wireless Monitor & Accessories Kit
Used to detect volatile organic compounds.
The MiniRAE 3000+ is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound VOC monitor on the market. The extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm makes the photoionization detector an ideal instrument for applications from industrial hygiene to leak detection and HazMat.
A PC can be used as the base station for a MiniRAE 3000 system.
Proven, Key Features
There are many key features of the RAE’s PID detector.
It has proven PID technology which means the patented sensor provides features such as a 3-second response time, an extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity and humidity compensation with integral humidity and temperature sensors.
The photoionization detector is designed for simple service and easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
Good Visibility and Audibility
The big graphic display allows for easy overview of gas type, correction factor and concentration. To allow a better view in dark conditions there is an integrated flashlight within the PID detector. The screens are user-friendly and include dataplot chart view.
RAE’s VOC monitor has a loud 95dB audible alarm as well as a bright red flashing visual alarm. There is also multi-language support with 12 languages encoded.
Rugged and Water Tight
For safe PID detection the rugged housing of the monitor withstands use in harsh environments and also comes with a soft leather case. The photoionization detector is IP-67 tested and has a waterproof design which allows easy cleaning and decontamination in water. It also has a strong, protective and removable rubber boot and tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™ and 3 large keys which are even operable with 3 layers of gloves.
The field-interchangeable battery pack can be replaced in seconds without the need for tools. The charging cradle of the PID monitor doubles up as an external battery charger.
Data logging is available to the VOC monitor with up to 6 months of data at one-minute intervals with ProRAE Studio Package for Windows™ 98, 2000, NT, ME and XP.
Other features of the MultiRAE 3000+ has the advantage of having automatic lamp type recognition, it is compatible with AutoRAE™ calibration station and there is a 3-year 10.6 eV lamp warranty available.
- A 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration
- Field interchangeable battery pack in second’s without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
Gas 1 VOCs Range (ppm) 0 to 999.9 Resolution (ppm) 0.1 Response Time (T90) < 3 sec Gas 2 VOCs Range (ppm) 1000 to 15,000 Resolution (ppm) 1 Response Time (T90) < 3 sec Size 10" L x 3.0" W x 2.5" H (25.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 6.4 cm) Weight 26 oz (738 g) Sensors Photoionization sensor with standard 10.6 eV lamp Battery
- Alkaline battery adapter
- External field-replaceable lithium-ion battery pack
Operating Time 16 hours of operation (12 hours with alkaline battery) Display Graphic 4 lines, 28 x 43 mm, with LED backlight for enhanced display readability Keypad 1 operation and 2 programming keys, 1 flashlight on/off Direct Readout
- VOCs as ppm by volume
- High values
- STEL and TWA
- Battery and shutdown voltage
- Date, time, temperature
- 95dB buzzer (at 12"/30 cm) and flashing red LED to indicate exceeded preset limits
- High: 3 beeps and flashes per second
- Low: 2 beeps and flashes per second
- STEL and TWA: 1 beep and flash per second
- Alarms latching with manual override or automatic reset
- Additional diagnostic alarm and display message for low battery and pump stall
- Highly resistant to EMI/RFI
- Compliant with EMC directive (2004/108/EC); R & TTE directive (1999/5/EC)
- IP-65 (unit running): protected against dust, protected against low-pressure jets of water from all directions
- IP-67 (unit off and without flexible probe): protected against dust, protected against immersion between 15cm and 1m depth.
Data Logging Standard 6 months at one-minute intervals Calibration 2-point or 3-point calibration for zero and span. Calibration memory for 8 calibration gases, alarm limits, span values and calibration dates Sampling Pump
- Internal, integrated flow rate at 500 cc/min
- Sample from 100' (30m) horizontally and vertically
Low Flow Alarm Auto shut-off pump at low-flow condition Communication Download data and upload instrument setup from PC through charging cradle Certifications
- US and Canada: Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D
- Europe: ATEX II 2G EEx ia IIC T4
Operating Temperature -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C) Humidity 0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing) Attachments Durable bright yellow rubber boot Warranty 3 years for 10.6 eV lamp, 1 year for pump, battery, sensor and instrument What's Included
- MiniRAE 3000 Monitor, Model PGM-7320
- Wireless communication module built in, as specified
- Datalogging with ProRAE Studio Package for Windows™ 98, 2000, NT, ME & XP
- Charging/download adapter
- RAE UV lamp, as specified
- External filter
- Rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp-cleaning kit
- Tool kit
- Operation CD-ROM
- Operation & Maintenance manual
- Soft leather case
- Hard transport case with pre-cut foam padding
- Charging/download cradle
- 5 Porous metal filters and O-rings
- Organic vapor zeroing kit
- Gas outlet port adapter and tubing
0 Customer Review(s)
Take advantage of our web-exclusive free UK mainland* delivery offer on orders over £75 ex VAT. See all costs for delivery below and visit our main delivery page for more information on timescales as some restrictions may apply.
UK & Ireland Delivery Options
UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders under £75 ex VAT - £5.95 ex VAT*
UK Mainland Express Delivery - £21.50 ex VAT (timescales vary – please see delivery page)
Highlands Delivery - £25.00 ex VAT
Channel Island Delivery - £40 ex VAT
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - £25 ex VAT
Saturday Delivery Options – Please contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more info
Standard delivery timescales are normally 3-5 working days, depending on stock availability. Express delivery is normally 1-3 working days, depending on stock availability. Although we carry an extensive stock, there may be some items that are unavailable due to quantities or otherwise. In this case we will inform you of the status of your order and whether or not it can be fulfilled within our standard delivery timeframe. *Mainland UK delivery excludes Northern Ireland, other charges apply.
Please visit our main delivery page for more terms and conditions or contact our Sales Team on 0141 771 7749 or [email protected] for more information.
International Delivery Options
Delivery costs vary between countries. Please visit our main delivery page for more information.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to [email protected] or contact us on 0844 550 0001. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of fourteen working days, beginning the day after you take delivery of your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
Alternatively we will collect the goods from you which will incur a charge no greater than the actual cost of arranging the collection and shipping. In this case you must make the goods available for collection. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Upon receipt of returned items in satisfactory condition we will arrange a full credit by the same method used to pay for the goods originally. Any credit due will be processed within a maximum of thirty days.
Note: If you wish to return goods for refund or exchange after 14 days, a re-stocking fee of 20% of the full order total will apply.
If upon receipt of goods you find them to be faulty, damaged or if you have been incorrectly supplied an item, you should notify us within 24 hours by contacting 0844 500 0001 or [email protected] and quoting your order number and contact details.
Frontline Safety will arrange uplift of any damaged or wrongly received goods and if on inspection of goods we also find them to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will offer replacement goods or provide a full refund.
We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
Note: If your goods happen to develop a fault out with the standard returns period but within supplied warranty period or if you require any additional assistance, please contact us on 0844 550 0001 or email [email protected]
All postage, handling, customs and duty charges for all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a fully traceable, insured service as goods are your responsibility while in transit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
exc VAT £99.00 inc VAT £118.80