- Description / Features / Spec
The Sensepoint XCD is an explosion-proof transmitter from Honeywell Analytics. This provides monitoring for flammable, toxic and oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres. This includes both indoor and outdoor applications.
The configurations listed above all have an stainless steel enclosures. Aluminium enclosures are also available. Detectable Gases include: Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulphide, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen, Nitrogen Dioxide, Flammable, Methane, Propane, Carbon Dioxide
Applications include Industrial manufacturing facilities, power plants, waste water facilities, utilities, food and beverage production, refineries and chemical plants, onshore oil and gas terminals, production platforms and exploration and drilling.
Modifying the detectors operation can be done using the LCD screen and magnet switches. There’s no need to open up the unit which will potentially prevent non-intrusive operation and will reduce maintenance time and costs.
- User friendly and intuitive tri-colour backlit display with digits, bar graph and icons
- Traffic light system indicates normal operation (green), faults (flashing yellow) and alarms (flashing red)
- Can be placed on an integral mounting plate for surface mounting or can be mounted to a horizontal or vertical pipe using the optional pipe mounting bracket
- Rated as IP66
For full specification please refer to the datasheet
- Integral wall mounting plate
- 2 x M20 cable entry (ATEX/IECEx) or 2 x ¾”NPT conduit entries (UL/cUL)
- 1 x M20 or 1 x ¾”NPT plug
- Allen key for locking screw
- Weatherproof Cap
- Operating magnet
- Sensor cartridge with retainer
- Quick start guide
- Instruction manual CD
- Default settings, ranges and calibrations are 100% tested at the factory
- Each unit is supplied with a calibration and test certificate
Shipping carton dimensions:
- L312mm (12.3”) x W223mm (8.8”) x D110mm (4.3”)
- Approximate weight: Aluminium 2.5kg (5.5lbs)
- European - ATEX II 2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6 (Ta -40ºC to +65ºC) T5 (Ta -40ºC to +75ºC) Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db IP66 T100ºC (Ta -40ºC to +75ºC)
- International - IECEx Ex d IIC Gb T6 (Ta -40ºC to +65ºC) T5 (Ta -40ºC to +75ºC) Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db IP66 T100ºC (Ta -40ºC to +75ºC)
- China - GB Ex d IIC T4 GB3836.1&2 -2000, PA, CCCF
- Korea - KTL Ex d IIC T6 (-40°C to +65°C)
- North America - UL/c-UL - Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C and D, Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C & D, Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F & G, Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G. -40ºC to +65ºC
- EMC - EN50270:2006 EN6100-6-4:2007
- Performance - ATEX, EN60079-29-1:2007 (flammable), EN45544 (Toxic), EN50104 (Oxygen), EN50271
- China: PA Pattern Measurement (for transmitter and toxic gas sensors)
- “CCCF” Shenyang for Flammable (fire dept approval)
- CSA C22.2-152
0 Customer Review(s)
Take advantage of our web-exclusive free UK mainland* delivery offer on orders over £75 ex VAT. See all costs for delivery below and visit our main delivery page for more information on timescales as some restrictions may apply.
Please note: we're currently facing high demand for all Facemasks and Filters, due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Our stock levels are changing constantly and we're working hard to fulfill demand where we can. This means that express delivery may not always be available and standard lead times may vary, however our Sales Team will be in touch to advise latest delivery timescales.
UK & Ireland Delivery Options
UK Mainland Standard Delivery on orders under £75 ex VAT - £5.95 ex VAT*
UK Mainland Express Delivery - £21.50 ex VAT (timescales vary – please see delivery page)
Highlands Delivery - £25.00 ex VAT
Channel Island Delivery - £40 ex VAT
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland - £25 ex VAT
Saturday Delivery Options – Please contact us on 0141 771 7749 for more info
Standard delivery timescales are normally 3-5 working days, depending on stock availability. Express delivery is normally 1-3 working days, depending on stock availability. Although we carry an extensive stock, there may be some items that are unavailable due to quantities or otherwise. In this case we will inform you of the status of your order and whether or not it can be fulfilled within our standard delivery timeframe. *Mainland UK delivery excludes Northern Ireland, other charges apply.
Please visit our main delivery page for more terms and conditions or contact our Sales Team on 0141 771 7749 or [email protected] for more information.
International Delivery Options
Delivery costs vary between countries. Please visit our main delivery page for more information.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND GOODS RETURN
Should you wish to cancel an order or return unwanted goods please follow the procedures detailed below to help us ensure cancellations/returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Simply log on to your customer account, note the order reference number and email the full cancellation details to [email protected] or contact us on 0844 550 0001. Assuming the order has not been despatched we will cancel.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of fourteen working days, beginning the day after you take delivery of your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
You must send the goods back to us in their original condition to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
Alternatively we will collect the goods from you which will incur a charge no greater than the actual cost of arranging the collection and shipping. In this case you must make the goods available for collection. We will contact you to make further arrangements.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Upon receipt of returned items in satisfactory condition we will arrange a full credit by the same method used to pay for the goods originally. Any credit due will be processed within a maximum of thirty days.
Note: If you wish to return goods for refund or exchange after 14 days, a re-stocking fee of 20% of the full order total will apply.
If upon receipt of goods you find them to be faulty, damaged or if you have been incorrectly supplied an item, you should notify us within 24 hours by contacting 0844 500 0001 or [email protected] and quoting your order number and contact details.
Frontline Safety will arrange uplift of any damaged or wrongly received goods and if on inspection of goods we also find them to be damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we will offer replacement goods or provide a full refund.
We recommend you inspect all goods prior to signing for and accepting delivery. If there is any visible damage to the outer packaging, ensure goods are sign for as damaged. In instances where it isn’t possible to sign for goods as damaged, these should be signed for as unexamined.
Note: If your goods happen to develop a fault out with the standard returns period but within supplied warranty period or if you require any additional assistance, please contact us on 0844 550 0001 or email [email protected]
All postage, handling, customs and duty charges for all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a fully traceable, insured service as goods are your responsibility while in transit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: £515.00
Price From: £672.00
Price From: £905.00
Price From: £401.00