MSA ALTAIR Oxygen (O2) 19.5/23 Vol % Gas Detector (Adjustable)
The Altair O2 gas detector from MSA is an economical, high performing monitor with the ability to detect oxygen depletion levels in industrial applications.
The oxygen version of the Altair accommodates a fast responding 20 series sensor.
The rugged suspension clip on the instrument will give you the confidence that it can be worn almost anywhere.
Testing the Altair O2 monitor is important and a simple bump check can be carried out with a single button press. Bump test results are shown on the screen for 24 hours and can be used as a checkmark.
Other testing equipment available for the Altair is the QuickCheck and the Galaxy which is a standalone calibration test system.
- Minimum of two years operational service life
- Large, easy-to-read numeric display shows unit lifetime, alarm, conditions, set points, peak reading and hours in alarm since activation
- Housing is thick and rubberised with a tight seal offering protection from accidental drops - tested to withstand a 3m drop test.
- A high structural stability is offered through metal screw inserts on Altair
- Automatic recording of the latest 25 alarm events
|Range (ppm)||0 to 25% Vol|
|Size||81 x 51 x 23 mm|
|Operating Range||-20 – +50 °C|
|Humidity||10-95% RH non-condensing|
|Instrument Life||>2 years at an average of 2 minutes of alarm per day|
|IP Rating||IP 67 – protection against water and dust ingress|
|Approvals||Europe – ATEX II 2G EEx ia IIC T4 (-20°C to +50°C)|
|Warranty||2 years or 1080 minute alarm under normal conditions|