MSA ALTAIR Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) 5/10 ppm Gas Detector
The Altair is a maintenance-free single gas detector from MSA and features a high-performing, reliable Hydrogen Sulphide sensor with an alarm range of 5-10ppm.
It’s ideal for industrial applications where detection of toxic gas is necessary.
The MSA Altair can be used in tough environments and using the rugged suspension clip will allow you to wear your detector almost anywhere.
This single gas detector doesn’t require any additional accessories to carry out a simple bump check which can be done with one button press. Results from this are displayed on screen for 24 hours, allowing you to see the information at a glance.
Other testing equipment available for the Altair is the QuickCheck, Galaxy which is a standalone calibration test system and the JetEye USB IR dongle for downloading data.
- Unit performs to a two year operation lifetime
- Large, numeric display with easy-to-read results of the unit lifetime, alarm conditions, set points, peak reading and hours in alarm time since activation
- Thick rubberised housing is tightly sealed and offers protection from accidental drops - tested to survive a 3m drop test
- Metal screw inserts offer a high level of structure to the monitor
- Latest 25 events are automatically recorded
|Range (ppm)||0 to 100 ppm|
|Size||81 x 51 x 23 mm|
|Operating Range||-20 – +50 °C|
|Humidity||10-95% RH non-condensing|
|Instrument Life||>2 years at an average of 2 minutes of alarm per day|
|IP Rating||IP 67 – protection against water and dust ingress|
|Approvals||Europe – ATEX II 2G EEx ia IIC T4 (-20°C to +50°C)|
|Warranty||2 years or 1080 minute alarm under normal conditions|